Friday, January 6, 2012

Concerning Wolves

Wolves Cafe (just past the Wanderer's) is the cutest little coffee, cake, & croissants place around. Although it's further from the quaint Post in Braam and the trendy Vovo Telo at 44 Stanley (at least for us South kids), Wolves has a chilled vibe of its own.

Warren, Adam and I spent 3 hours here today, playing very loud games of UNO and 30 Seconds. The wait staff are friendly (as well as easy on the eyes), the place is cool and cramped in a comfortable way, and everything on the small menu is delicious and totally open to your personal re-arrangement (I'm pretty sure they'd put anything on a croissant if you asked nicely). They're really chilled about catering or parties or lunches, too.

I give ample credit to Josh for bringing me here last year - it's on my faves list for sure. Give Wolves a go! Just don't leave without a red velvet cupcake - you'll sorely regret it.

Wolves Cafe
4 Corlett Drive
(011) 4472360

No comments:

Post a Comment